Friday, October 1, 2010

my responce to the summery

Hey Giovanni i am jamel an i would like to say thanks for what you have to say and that i like what u had to say. you were right that i have many spelling and grammer errors. you say that the main idea was not stated clearly and so my qustion to you is was is the main idea and how can i beable to not only see the maine idea and how to find it and be able to respond to it. i see what you are sayiing about the summery is notin my own words i think i get what u are talking about i wold try next time to not quote directly from the text, and i will build up my sentence structure next time. i see that it is not a good idea to include my owne idea in the summery. ooohh yea i will be working on my spelling and grammer errors i hope that the next time you have to read sumething of mine that i will not only make the nessery correction an my summery an essay would be good think you very much jamel.

2 comments:

  1. hey Jamel--you were supposed to leave this message in the blog of the person who responded to you. You can find this person's blog by clicking on his name in the response he left for you.

    ReplyDelete