Friday, October 15, 2010


Violent

Games


 

   Is violent game an influence in the young children to day? Yes but No. Burn out is an game that tell you that it is ok to drive fast and to crash other car to win the game and the more you crash the other car you earn more respect. Yes aggression do cause violent in children and most car accident are related to violent games like burn out, but then No violent games do not cause all car cash in youth, cause if the child have an mental stability and a stable home that influence over children will not be cause the children would be able to tell what is real or not. I choose this because I love violent games and it does not make me want to go out and drive car like it is not tomorrow, the game is fun an most people like me love to do thing we know we really cant do in the real world that why I also thing that it is good to have video games but not to let it be mind consuming. 

2 comments:

  1. I also wrote about video games.I like they way you talk about both sides the pros and the cons of this video game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea is very interesting but needs better clarification.

    ReplyDelete