Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog # 12 Eating Better

The items and advise that make more sense to me is to stay away from unfamiliar foods, high-fructose corn syrup and to stay away from produce that make healthy food claims like Margarine that was to be good for your health. Shopping at the farmer’s market, cooking lot of plants or vegetables, plant a garden and eat slowly with the family. Things I could start to do now is eating with the family slowly, eat complete meals, be a smart shopper by looking for the fresh foods and fresh food market, to eating greens and to cut out fast food and junk food.  
Well from my experience not much seem farfetched or hard to me cause I do not really eat out a lot and I love to cook so it is ether my brother  or I cook but I think every once in a while we do eat out, so I think staying away from fast food may be a little difficult, and the margarine is kind of hard in itself too cause we love to eat bread and bread do have butter or margarine in it so I think you can limit the amount of margarine in your bread.
Getting out of the supermarket may be hard to do because it is very convenient to where I live. The supermarket plays a very important role not only in my life but in yours too, some people can’t really get to the good food cause of different reason may be not enough money or do not know better or what is in what there are buying. I depend on the supermarket too much due to my courant life style.   

No comments:

Post a Comment